- Collector car sheet metal restoration/replacement to the highest standard.
- All welds and surfaces finished to perfection, no bondo fillers needed.
- All body gaps will be set to the highest possible standard.
- All new panels made with the correct sheet metal thickness and alloy.
I have specialized in XK Jaguar panels , but can make panels or restore the panels on any collector car. 50 years of experience in the collector car business.
Current cars in the shop:
- 1950 XK 120 Jaguar OTS
- 1952 XK 120 Jaguar OTS
- 1955 XK 140 Jaguar OTS
- 1921 Revere/Duesenberg Racer
- 1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe aluminum body project
- 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder aluminum body project
- 1954 Buick Skylark convertible
- 1957 Porsche Speedster original
- Custom design hot rod project
The fully equipped shop is 20,000 sq ft. Anything to do with designing, shaping, and fabrication is possible. Call 508-347-7749 or visit for more detailed information.